Wednesday 15 May 2013

Hello!

Hi!
I really miss writing here. Since my friends gave me challenge stories, It's hard for me to write. I can't decide both ending. Here, I give you clues.
First story, it's about have you ever love somebody so much, it makes you cry. And another story, it's about life of 4 girl. They're besties. They like playing Truth or Dare. Unfortunately, that game will made them broke.
I want to continue write Where's The Moonlight. In the next part, there will be no Betelguese.

I'm tired with all this school stuff. I want to write, but I have another tasks that must be done as soon as possible and it feels like never ended.

When I'm stuck, I draw the picture you saw above. It's my book's cover wanna be. I've planned it. I've planned all the stories I wanna add there. I just find the right time.
What do you think about that picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment