Monday 31 December 2012

It's over?


2012, one of my awesome years. I can't believe this things ended too fast. *sigh*
This year is almost over. 2012, was a long and winding road. But, deep from my heart... I will miss this year. I made so much mistakes in  2012 and I would probably make similar mistakes in the near future, hehe. Happy New Year.

Let's flashback, *zoom*



On January, I'm a little bit stressed out. I was at 3rd rade at Junior High School and I will have an exam at April. I'm confused. Which school I should choose?

February. Try Out, practicing, do many homeworks. Oh my, I'm very tired. Help me out from this barriers!!

March. Exam will be held next month. Studyyyyyy!

April. I already study hard. I already pray. I do my best.

May - June - July
Waiting for the exam's result, choosing high school, and orientation at the high school. Bored, Tired. Let me out from this misery...

August
Happy Summer, guys. It's fun being here. But high school is a little bit strange, weird and hard. I know I must study hard here. It's not an easy way anymore.

September - October
Mid test? It's too fast! Time passes, blow out candles, and back to the same routine. My life, it's too boring. But I know I must change that 'boring' to 'fun'. Be a positive thinker!
By the way, I'm not getting older. I'm growing up.

November - December
I have many friends. They're one of the best part of my life. Make new friends, but keep the old. yep, I remember that. Full of joy and tears. That's friendship, right?
And the Final term test... Focus! Back to books. My eyes. It's feels like a worm dancing there. But I know, sweet things already waiting for me. To pay this tired term. Something sweet, that's true :)

Blow your trumpet, shoot out your fireworks through the sky and shout, "Happy New Year!"
Stop shouting, "I hope 2013 will be better,"
Keep saying, "I will make 2013 better than ever!"
Close your book now. You already read page 366 of 366. Open your new book. Start it from page 1, hehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment