Saturday 19 January 2013

It's not okay

An amazing week. Too tired, but yeah you know. I'm not disappointed this week. I just a little bit stressed out thinking what should I do next week. Too many walls here. Can somebody help me breaking this walls?

I have many works to do with my team. Yeah, teamwork. Whatever you say, but I can't do that homework alone. It's not an individual homework. First, it's flowing slowly but sure. But in the end, It feels like... aarrggghh! What a disaster!

So, we must did it one day before the deadline? Are you crazy? If on that day... raining? storm? flood? There'll be no more chance for you and it's done.
And you will come with one thousand reasons, with an innocent face and a 'sorry' word, right? And I'm speechless and only say, "Oh ok. Nevermind. I understand" Okay, what would you do if she gave us zero or minus? Now, tell me. What would you do to fix this problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment