Saturday 5 October 2013

Welcome, Fall!


Seriously. Time move too fast. It's already October. It's already fall somewhere. Ah, wondering I was somewhere sitting on the bench under the orange and purple leaf's tree with a glass of americano and a note on another hand. :D
I have an awesome month before and first week of this month are really, umm... little bit tiring for me. Many things to do and mid term test, whoa. It'll gonna be a long and hard month but this month will be the best month I ever had -if I really working hard-
It's already October!
I can't believe it's already October. My brain still working on summer mode. Hehe.
It'll be a little bit rainy here. Yep. Rainy October, full of tasks and challenging month.
Good luck for me. Good luck for you too.
How about becoming a stronger leaf this month? No, I didn't mean you should hold on to your branch. But maybe can you fly following the wind and survive at new place?

Cheers.
Shofeela

No comments:

Post a Comment