Saturday 19 January 2013

I Believe I'll Found the Sunshine Somehow...

Dark. All dark. I have no light here. I try to walk ahead, but I'm too fear to step forward. I can't go back.
Time keeps moving. Fear makes me stop and keep standing here. I know how stupid I am. But sorry, I can't walk right now
Time moves. I'm still here. Standing in the dark, on a place that happiness is just an illusion.
Yeah, I know. I just waiting for a light. A light that can lead me to walk from this dark place. A sunshine that can bright my day and cheer me up. A sunshine that can makes me feel better. A sunshine that can heal me. I need a sunshine right now.
Now in this dark place, I'm trying to find sunshine. It's hard to find. But deep in my heart, I believe. I will found the sunshine, somehow.

2 comments: